Enema Coffee 1 Lb Bag, Mold Free Organic Coffee Enema, Green Beans, Ground Pure Life Enema Coffee, Natural Detox and Cleanse
VALUE FOR MONEY - 1lb for Your Convenience - Detox - Cleanse
LONG LASTING PREMIUM GOLD BLEND - Ground - You Only Have to Use 3 Tablespoons and NOT 4 Like Other Coffees
100% USDA Certified Organic - No Mold or Fungus - Your Enema Is Only as Good as the Coffee You Choose
HIGHEST Levels of Caffeine and Palmitic Acid Needed for Optimal Detox - Shade Grown.
HIGH "ENERGY" - Picked by Independent Farmers for the Purpose of Liver DETOX
Our Gold Blend Coffee without a doubt is second to none - The most premium beans picked for the purpose of Detox, Weight Loss, and Cleansing. Provides Increased Palmitic Acid and High Caffeine.
Remember, your enema/detox is only as good as the coffee you choose.
What makes it good
USDA Certified Organic Coffee Made in USA (1 Lb Bag)
High levels of Caffeine - Palmitic Acid are needed for optimal Detox
LONG LASTING PREMIUM BLEND - Finely ground - You Only Have To Use 2 to 3 Tablespoons and not 4 Like Other Coffees
Coffee Beans Has Been picked by Independent Farmers for the purpose of Liver DETOX - Premium Ground
What makes it better
Your convenience - Detox - Cleanse Long-Lasting Premium Gold Blend - Ground - You only have to use 3 tablespoons and not 4 Like Other Coffees. USDA Certified Organic - No mold or fungus - Your Enema is only as good as the coffee you choose. The highest levels of Caffeine and Palmitic acid needed for optimal detox - Shade Grown. HIGH "ENERGY" - Picked by Independent Farmers for the Purpose of Liver DETOX.
How to use
Quick Reference Guide On How To Make
The PerfectCoffeeEnema For Detox:
1. Boil 32oz. of distilled water in a stainless steel pot.
2. Lower heat and add 3 tablespoons of coffee (add slowly so it doesn't boil over).
3. Simmer for three minutes without the lid to remove oils, stirring occasionally.
4. Place lid and continue to simmer for 15 more minutes.
5. Let sit to cool (for a quick cool, place in the freezer for approximately 15 to 20 minutes).
6. Strain the coffee using a stainless steel sieve/fine strainer. Some of the liquid will evaporate during cooking so top it up with distilled water to bring the amount of liquid back up to 32oz (no need to re-boil).
NOTE: You can make this coffee ahead of time and keep it in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours in a glass container. Reheat in a stainless steel pot to body temperature.