AsterVeda HealthCare Pvt Ltd is a fast-growing firm with strong embrace in Ayurvedic Medicine, herbal, and allopathic ingredients. We currently supply medicines and supplements to some of the major hospitals all over India with branches in India, Canada, and US.
We are currently looking to hire PA/ Project Coordinators for our new projects based in both India and Canada.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to –
- Receive information related to the project and distribute the information to the responsible parties;
- Answer and manage day to day emails for the director, and other customer inquiries where required.
- Maintain a register of all project documents by regular updates of related logs to track all documents;
- Manage and monitor timelines related to submissions or review process by email notification and reminders;
- Manage program and project document management system and retrieve project documentation communicated between related teams;
- Interface with the project team on document control matters and train all applicable project staff in the use of the document management system;
- Attend meetings, as required, take minutes, distribute minutes of meeting, follow-up on actions;
- Coordinate project team monthly and bi-weekly progress meetings; draft, release agendas and minutes;
- Report preparation and drafting of correspondence;
- Ensure all project documentation is compliant with project formats, company standards, styles, and verification forms;
- Communicate with clients, sub-consultants, and team members in a professional manner;
- Review final reports and submissions for delivery and prepare courier packages;
- Research best practices, assist with developing a business case, and prepare client presentations;
- Maintaining learning register for future trainings and case studies
- With the Director’s guidance, prepare project plans including, work breakdown structures, scheduling, cost plan, quality plan, change management plan, communications plan, risk plan, procurement plan and resource plan;
- Track and report on project plan progress for cost and schedule reporting, change control and analyzing areas with deviations from the project plan;
- Monitor weekly performance and quality; recommend corrective actions to the Director;
- Maintain and monitor project issue logs, and provide support to the other Managers as required;
- Work in a fast-paced environment and can adapt to the changes quickly with the demanding changes and growth.
- Other duties as assigned/required.
Minimum Qualifications –
- Able to speak and communicate in English since the job requires you work with the director based in Canada.
- Fluent English writing skills
- Typing speed – 50 wpm
- Understanding of Google Workspace and tools
- Understanding of Project Management basics
- Quick learner and passionate to learn new things and gain knowledge
There is a possibility of Work from Home in this job if you are working the night shift. If you are a hard-working individual and love to work in a fast-paced environment, this job is for you!
Send us your resume along with a cover letter on firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the form mention below for a faster reply.