- you agree that you have read and understand the terms of this Agreement
- you accept and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, and
- you accept and agree to abide by all laws and regulations applicable to the subject matter of this Agreement.
Not Health-care Advice:-
- The products and claims made about specific products on or through the Site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.The Site is not intended to provide diagnosis, treatment or medical advice. Products, services, information and other content provided on the Site, including information that may be provided on the Site directly or by linking to third-party websites are provided for informational purposes only. Please consult with a physician or other health-care professional regarding any medical or health related diagnosis or treatment options. Information provided on the Site and linked websites, including information relating to medical and health conditions, treatments and products may be provided in summary form. Information on the Site including any product label or packaging should not be considered as a substitute for advice from a health-care professional. The Site does not recommend self-management of health issues. Information on the Site is not comprehensive and does not cover all diseases, ailments, physical conditions or their treatment. Contact your health-care professional promptly should you have any health related questions. Never disregard or delay medical advice based upon information you may have read on the Site. Links to or access from any third party websites or resources is not an endorsement of any information, product or service. We are not responsible for the content or performance of any third party websites. Use of any third party websites is at your own risk. You should not use the information or services on the Site to diagnose or treat any health issues or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should always consult with your health-care professional and read information provided by the product manufacturer and any product label or packaging, prior to using any medication, nutritional, herbal or homeopathic product or before beginning any exercise or diet program or starting any treatment for a health issue. Individuals are different and may react differently to different products. You should consult your physician about interactions between medications you are taking and nutritional supplements. Comments made in any forums on the Site by employees or Site users are strictly their own personal views made in their own personal capacity and are not claims made by us or do they represent the our positions or views. Product ratings by any current or previous employees or Site users are strictly their own personal views made in their own personal capacity and are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice from a health-care professional. Always check the product label or packaging prior to using any product. If there are discrepancies, customers should follow the information provided on the product label or packaging. You should contact the manufacturer directly for clarification as to product labeling and packaging details and recommended use. We are not liable for any information provided on the Site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The products or claims made about specific nutrients or products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Dietary products are not intended to treat, prevent or cure disease. Consult with a health-care professional before starting any diet, supplement or exercise program. We make no guarantee or warranty with respect to any products or services sold. We are not responsible for any damages for information or services provided even if we have been advised of the possibility of damages.
Site Usage & Termination
User Content and Conduct
- Where applicable at the Site, you may post your own content (“User Content”). You understand that you are solely responsible for any content you post to the Site. You alone assume all risks associated with your content including anyone’s reliance on its accuracy, truthfulness or reliability or any disclosure by you of information in your content that makes you identifiable. Once published, your content may not be able to be withdrawn. You may not imply that your content is endorsed by us. You may expose yourself to liability if your content is false, defamatory, intentionally misleading, violates any third-party right including copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, privacy right, right of publicity or any other intellectual property or proprietary right or is unlawful or violates or advocates the violation of any law or regulation. We cannot guarantee that your content will not be misused by other users. If you have information you want to keep confidential and/or do not want others to use, do not post it to the Site. We will not be liable for any user content, including, any errors or omissions, or any loss or damage incurred as the result of the use of any user content in any manner posted to the Site. We are not responsible for any user’s use or misappropriation of any content you post to the Site. By posting user content to the Site, you hereby grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) us perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, host, store, reproduce, adapt, publish translate, edit, sub-license, modify, create derivative works from, communicate, publish, publicly display and distribute such content or incorporate such content into any form. The foregoing grant includes, without any limitation, any copyrights and other intellectual property rights in and to your user content. You represent and warrant that the content you posted does not violate the privacy or publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights including moral rights of any person. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees and any other amounts owed to any person by reason of any content you posted to the Site. This license continues even if you stop using our Site. You understand that we may preserve user content and may disclose user content if required to do so by law or in good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with the legal process, enforce this Agreement, respond to claims that any user content violates the rights of third-parties, or protect the rights, property or personal safety of us, our users and the public. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Site, including your user content, may require transmitting over different networks and changes to conform to technical requirements of connecting devices or networks. Your content postings are voluntary including ideas, opinions and disclosures. There is no confidential or contractual relationship established by posting your content or review or use of your content. We are not liable for any disclosure of any user content including opinions or suggestions you post to the Site. We are entitled to unrestricted use of any user content it may receive, for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you as the content provider.
- Post or otherwise transmit any user content that is harmful, false, unlawful, obscene, defamatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Harass, stalk or otherwise abuse another.
- Impersonate any entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Harm minors.
- Attempt to disguise the origin of any user content posted to the Site.
- Post or otherwise transmit any user content that you do not have the right to transmit under any law, contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- Post or otherwise transmit any user content that infringes on any patent, copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party or post or otherwise transmit any protected material on the Site.
- Post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, spam, junk mail, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation.
- Post or otherwise transmit any content that contains viruses, Trojan horses, or other harmful, disruptive or destructive materials that limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or interferes with any third party’s use of the Site.
- Collect data about other Site users.
- Gain access to unauthorized areas of the Site including servers or networks.
We will terminate the account and/or block Site users who violate the intellectual property rights of any person on the Site. You understand that by using the Site you may be exposed to other’s user content that is indecent or otherwise objectionable. We do not endorse or have control over user content. User content is not reviewed by us prior to posting and does not reflect our opinions. We make no representations or warranties express or implied with regard to the accuracy or reliability of user content or any other material or information you may obtain from the Site. We are not responsible for monitoring the Site for inappropriate user content or conduct. If at any time we choose, in our sole discretion, to monitor the Site, we nonetheless assume no responsibility for the user content, have no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate user content, and have no responsibility for the conduct of the Site users submitting any such user content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to remove any user content that violates this Agreement or is otherwise objectionable, in our sole discretion. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all the risks that are associated with the use of any user content, including reliance on accuracy, completeness or usefulness of such content. In this regard, you acknowledge you may not rely on any user content. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Site users. We, in our sole discretion, have the right but are under no obligation to monitor communications between you and other Site users and to terminate your Site access. You agree to indemnify us for any and all third party claims, damages, losses, liability and causes of action in any way arising from or as a result of your posting any content or materials or your failure to comply with this Agreement. You agree to cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will still be required to indemnify us for the attorney fees and expenses in addition to any losses, claims, damages and liabilities incurred by us. We do not and cannot review all communications and content users post or upload to the interactive areas of the Site. We are not responsible for any of the content of these communications or materials posted or uploaded to the Site. We reserve the right to block, move, delete, edit in whole or in part, any content submitted by you to the Site that we determine to be fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, abusive, obscene, defamatory or a violation of a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right of another or otherwise unacceptable to us in our sole discretion. Any content posted to interactive areas of the Site should not be construed as professional health-care advice or instruction.
- Your privacy and security are a top priority at ASTERVEDA HEALTH CARE.we have never rented, leased, or sold any customer information — and never will. When you submit personal information on the Site you are consenting to the manner in which we will collect, use, disclose and otherwise manage your -personal information, as set out below.
Collection and Use of Personal Information:
- We may collect personal information that you provide us when you:
- purchase, order, return, exchange or request certain information about our products and services;
- contact a call center or Customer Service;
- visit or register with our Site or participate in another feature of our Site;
- enter into a contest or sweepstakes or respond to one of our surveys; or
- provide us with comments or suggestions.
We may also collect personal information about you from service providers who provide us with e-commerce related services related to the Site. We take reasonable and appropriate steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized disclosure or access. However, no data transmitted over the Internet or stored on a server can ever be 100% secured. Therefore, while we strive to protect your privacy and personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted or disclosed to us online. We are not responsible for the disclosure, destruction or theft of your personal information. If you opted to register with us, you established a password for your account, in which case your online account information will be protected by your password. We suggest that you do not disclose your password to anyone. You are responsible for the confidentiality of your account and password and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account and password. We suggest creating challenging passwords such as those with alphanumeric combinations.
Promotional Information and Marketing Materials:
- We would like to inform you of products and services, sales and special offers that might benefit you. When you register online or participate in a survey, you will have the opportunity to sign up for e-mails about our products, services, sales and special offers. We may also send you mail, email or call you with information about our product and service offerings if you have provided us with your name and address, email address or phone numbers.
- When you submit personal information on our website, your information is protected both online and offline. We can only access your credit card (but not your actual credit card information) to issue credits, never for actual charges. Only you can produce a charge by placing an order in your password-protected account. While on a secure page, such as our order form which is hosted in a secure data facility, the lock icon of your web browser becomes locked. This indicates that the connection between your web browser and our web server is secured. While on a secure page, the HTTPS on your browser changes to HTTPS.When you submit sensitive information (such as credit card number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the encryption software which meets or exceeds industry standards – (Secure Socket Layer). When you submit an order using a credit card, the transaction is either submitted by way of ASTERVEDA HEALTH CARE., Inc.
ASTERVEDA HEALTH CARE. & Third Parties:-
- Like most retailers, as you visit our websites, we are collecting information about that visit. We collect this information to improve our delivery of information and services to you. In order to collect this information, we utilize technology from third party companies like Google. For example we utilize Google Analytic to aid in website measurement. This software is employed to evaluate – anonymously and in aggregate – how people use the ASTERVEDA HEALTH CARE. family of websites. This software provides information about your device (e.g. computer, tablet, smart-phone), the type of browser (e.g. Chrome, Safari, Firefox) and operating system (e.g. Windows, Macintosh, Android, iOS). We gather this information to make sure the websites are optimized based on the technologies the majority of people are using to access our websites.
Disclosure of Personal Information:
- We may provide your personal information to any of our affiliated businesses. We enter into marketing relationships with advertisers or other companies that provide products or services that we believe may be of interest to our customers. We may send you mail, email or call you with information about product and services offered by these advertisers or other companies if you have provided us with your name and address, email address or phone numbers.
Access to Personal Information by Companies that Work with or on Behalf of ASTERVEDA HEALTH CARE.:
- Some of our operations, such as our electronic commerce, may be managed by service providers who are unaffiliated companies. These companies may share personal information with their affiliates and with service providers whom they engage to perform services related to our Site or the operation of our business. Examples of these services include payment processing and authorization, fraud protection and credit risk reduction, product customization, order fulfillment and shipping, marketing and promotional material distribution, Web site evaluation, data analysis and, where applicable, data cleansing. These companies may have access to your personal information on a confidential basis only to the extent necessary to perform their functions. In no event will we authorize these companies to use your personal information for any reason other than to provide you with those specific services. If your purchases are being shipped to you, your shipping information will be shared with our delivery service providers (United States Postal Service, USPS, or other delivery companies we or you select). Our delivery service providers are asked not to use your personal information for any purpose other than making the delivery.
Sale of Business:-
- In the event that we or some of our assets are sold or transferred or used as security, your personal information may be transferred to third parties as part of that transaction.
Disclosures of Personal Information in Legal Proceedings:
- If we or any of our service providers is requested by law enforcement officials or judicial authorities to provide personal information on individual users, we or the applicable service provider may, without your consent, provide such information. In matters involving claims of personal or public safety, we or the applicable service provider may provide your personal information to appropriate authorities without your consent or court process. We or our service providers also will provide your personal information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order, or to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law, or in litigation involving us, the applicable service provider, or otherwise as required by law. We may also disclose personal information to assist in debt collection where you owe a debt to us.
Information Sharing Disclosure Requests:
- If you are a California resident, you have the right to request one Notice of Information-Sharing Disclosure per year which will identify the third parties with whom we or any of our affiliates have shared the personal information we have collected from you. You may request the Notice of Information-Sharing Disclosure by contacting Customer Service.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ASTERVEDA HEALTH CARE. from and against all losses, expenses, costs and damages including attorney’s fees resulting from your use of or contact on the Site, your use or your inability to use the Site or services, any products or services purchased or obtained by you in connection with the Site, any Site postings or activity related to your account made by you or another person, your violation of any terms of this Agreement, your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. You agree to cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will still be required to indemnify us for the attorney fees and expenses in addition to any losses, claims, damages and liabilities incurred by us. You shall not in any event settle any matter without prior written consent of ASTERVEDA HEALTH CARE.
Copyright, Trademarks and other Intellectual Property
ASTERVEDA HEALTH CARE. Rewards and Reviews Programs
- Your participation in both the Rewards and Reviews Programs is voluntary and is effective until terminated by either us or you. Either we or you may terminate your Rewards and Reviews Program participation at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination. Notice of termination may be given to you using the email address you provided during the registration process. Notice of termination may be given to us by sending an email to: rewards@ASTERVEDA HEALTH CARE..com. You are only eligible to accumulate referral rewards on sales occurring during the term of your Rewards Program participation. Unused Rewards expire 180 days after the date when they are posted in your ASTERVEDA HEALTH CARE. account.
Modification and Termination of the Rewards and Reviews Programs:-
- We may modify the terms of this Agreement and/or terminate the Rewards and Reviews Program at any time and by our sole discretion, by posting a change or termination notice on ASTERVEDA HEALTH CARE. .com, a country-specific website, mobile website, mobile app or ASTERVEDA HEALTH CARE. Rewards website . Modifications may include, for example, changes in the scope of available referral rewards, reward schedules, redemption procedures and applicable rules. IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO TERMINATE YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE APPLICABLE PROGRAM YOUR CONTINUED PARTICIPATION IN THE APPLICABLE PROGRAM WILL CONSTITUTE BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF ANY CHANGES. In the event of termination of the Rewards Program by us, our obligation is to distribute Rewards Program rewards to you, in our sole discretion, either in the form of Rewards to be used towards ASTERVEDA HEALTH CARE..com purchases or a check (as the case may be). Our obligation is limited to a maximum of three months of Rewards, calculated based on your Rewards for the month prior to the month in which the Rewards Program is terminated. We reserve the right to terminate any account if we deem the account is linked to fraudulent referrals, reviews, disputed purchases or credit card charges; spam (unsolicited email) and indiscriminate advertising, or intentional misuse of the Rewards Program including, but not limited to, using more than one account.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THE REWARDS PROGRAM. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE MAY AT ANY TIME (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY) SOLICIT CUSTOMER REFERRALS ON TERMS THAT MAY DIFFER FROM THOSE CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT. YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN THE REWARDS PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
- We appreciate the “word of mouth” advertising our customers provide and reward you for introducing your relatives and friends to ASTERVEDA HEALTH CARE.. Rewards are accumulated when others use your email address or Rewards Code to place an order. Rewards can be used towards purchases on UVIT.com or can be redeemed for cash at a specific accumulation amount. For the referral payment schedule and information on the ASTERVEDA HEALTH CARE. Rewards Program, visit our frequently asked questions page at info@UVIT.COM. This page is hereby incorporated by reference and included as part of this Agreement. You represent that you have read the FAQ page and agree to the terms set forth therein. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE THE REWARDS PROGRAM AT ANY TIME AND IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION.
Tax information: –
- You will be responsible for any and all tax liability arising from any rewards you accumulate under the Rewards Program. We are obligated by CANADIAN law to obtain tax information from Rewards Program participants who are CANADA citizens or CANADA residents (W-9) and from Rewards Program participants who are not CANADA citizens or residents but whose businesses are taxable in the CANADA. If we believe you are a Rewards Program participant from whom we are obligated to obtain tax information and you do not provide this information to us after we have requested it, we may withhold your Rewards until you provide this information or otherwise satisfy us that you are not a person from whom we are required to obtain tax information. For CANADA citizens or residents, information about submitting tax information is available on Rewards.ASTERVEDA HEALTH CARE..com.
- You may share your AHC. Reviews as well as your AHC. Rewards Code on a personal blog or any available social media accounts (e.g. Facebook, Twitter and Google+) subject to the terms and conditions of those accounts. However, your social media profile may not contain an avatar or any other content that could be interpreted as being managed by AHC.. Likewise, your blog, website or social media pages may not resemble the Site or include any content that could be on its own or in the aggregate be interpreted to indicate an affiliation with us, including, but not limited to, use of any trade name, trademark, trade dress, copyrighted material, or any similar protected content. You may also email your AHC. Rewards Code or send a text message to friends and family. In doing so, you represent and warrant that you will not engage in and/or facilitate spamming, unsolicited commercial email or otherwise fail to comply or any successor legislation, and/or any other laws and/or regulations that govern email marketing and/or communications. You may not purchase or use domain or sub-domain names that include the word “AHC.” or certain variations and misspellings in any username, group name, or identifier on a social networking site. We don’t want to confuse the general public about which are the official AHC. websites. We don’t want to confuse the general public about which are the official ASTERVEDA HEALTH CARE. mobile applications, so you may not create or utilize any client side application (browser plugin, extension, executable, etc, install-able by the end user) on any device. Your app may not integrate and/or use our app in any way. Likewise, you are not permitted to participate in any advertising as the Rewards Program is not intended for commercial purposes. Your AHC. My-Page Profile is intended to provide some non-personal background information (e.g. your favorite hobby) to other customers. This helps others better understand the perspective of your review, not just whether you liked or did not like the product. For example, a person aged 25 using a product designed for someone over the age of 50 probably won’t have the same product experience. Your AHC. My-Page Profile should not include AHC. Rewards Codes, mention discounts, URLs or contain content that promotes the Rewards Program unless otherwise provided by AHC. Your Promotional activity will not contain violent, defamatory, sexually explicit materials, or contain content suggesting or promoting illicit activity.
Additional Guidelines for Promotional Activity:
- Content will be used within the terms of the Usage Agreement. A) You will not link any content to, or redirect traffic to sites other than UVIT.ca – parts of your site that do not promote ASTERVEDA HEALTH CARE.’s products may contain links to other sites.
- Alterations of material, including additional information, or alteration of the meaning to become misleading is prohibited.
- Redistribution of material is prohibited. (including selling, licensing, bestowing rights to any person or entity on a site that is not yours).
- Items that are no longer advertised on AHC. will be promptly removed from your site.
- Names or likenesses will not be used in a matter implying a person’s or company’s endorsement of or sponsorship of, or commercial associate (including placing unrelated materials in close proximity to content).
- Participation in our program requires that orders will not be placed on behalf of any other person or authorize, assist, or encourage another entity to do so.
- You will not take any action that could reasonably cause any customer confusion as to our relationship with you.
- You will not include on your site, display, or otherwise use Links or Content which contain or have a connection to malicious or harmful code, or any application not knowingly and expressly authorized by users prior to being downloaded.
- You will not attempt to redirect or intercept traffic from any site participating in the program.
- You will not incorporate UVIT.com into a web-view or integrated web browser within a mobile application.
- Transitional pages, pop-up and/or layered ads for promotional activity are not allowed.
- Artificially generating clicks or impressions to create Sessions on UVIT.com, whether by software or otherwise is prohibited.
- You will not attempt to circumvent our current Rewards Payment Schedule or conditions.
- You will not purchase by products through our Rewards program using your code for use by you or for resale or commercial use of any kind.
- Prohibited Paid Search Placement or Redirecting Links will result in the closure of your Rewards account and any Rewards credit accrued from such activity will be voided.
- Paid Search: an advertisement purchased through bidding on keywords, search terms or other participation in a keyword auction such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, Yandex, Baidu, Naver or any other search engine, portal, sponsored advertising service, or other search or referral service, or any site that participates in any of their respective networks.
- Misspellings of AHC. trademarks or any type of variation of those words are prohibited.
No Statements Regarding Product Claims:
- You represent and warrant that you will not make any statements and/or product claims not approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration. If you are unsure about the answer about a product or service, refer others to the manufacturer directly. On each product page we have direct links to the manufacturer’s website.
- THE REWARDS PROGRAM IS BEING PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS”, WITH NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITIONS. WE EXCLUDE ALL CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND OTHER TERMS WHICH OTHERWISE MIGHT BE IMPLIED OR INCORPORATED INTO THIS AGREEMENT TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THIS INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE.
- Any product purchased at AHC. for reselling purposes must be resold at the same or higher price than AHC. referenced as “our price.” This is necessary to adhere to policies of Minimum Advertised Price. Failure to do so will result in immediate termination of your ASTERVEDA HEALTH CARE. account and forfeiture of any and all Rewards Credit in the account
- This Agreement constitutes the only Agreement between us and you with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement supersedes all prior or contemporaneous Agreements, representations, warranties and understandings, written or oral, with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement
Sever ability; Interpretation
- If any provision of this Agreement is deemed void, unlawful, or otherwise unenforceable for any reason, that provision will be severed from this Agreement and the remainder of this Agreement will remain in force. When used in this Agreement, the term “including” will be deemed to be followed by the words “without limitation”.
Applicable Law; Jurisdiction; Dispute Resolution and Class Waiver:
- All questions concerning the construction, validity, enforcement and interpretation of this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the domestic laws of the CANADA but only to the extent any questions of interpretation of this Agreement directly relate to the services provided by AHC. ), without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you and AHC. Entities agree to arbitrate any controversy, claim or dispute arising out of or in any way related to this Agreement. YOU AND ASTERVEDA HEALTH CARE. ENTITIES EXPRESSLY AGREE TO ARBITRATE ANY CONTROVERSY, CLAIM OR DISPUTE ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT IN YOUR AND ITS/THEIR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITIES, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY’S CLAIMS, AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS PROCEEDING. The mutual promise by you and ASTERVEDA HEALTH CARE. Entities to arbitrate any and all disputes, and to do so on an individual basis, rather than to litigate before the courts or other bodies, provides the mutual consideration for this agreement to arbitrate. Either party may exercise the right to arbitrate by providing the other party with written notice of any and all claims forming the basis of such right in sufficient detail to inform the other party of the substance of such claims. In no event shall the request for arbitration be made after the date when institution of legal or equitable proceedings based on such claims would be barred by the applicable statute of limitations. The arbitration will be conducted in CANADA by a single neutral arbitrator and in accordance with the then current rules for resolution of disputes of the CANADA The parties are entitled to representation by an attorney or other representative of their choosing. The parties agree to abide by and perform any award rendered by the arbitrator. The arbitrator shall issue the award in writing and therein state the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based. Judgement on the award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. You and ASTERVEDA HEALTH CARE. Entities shall bear the costs of the arbitrator, forum and filing fees on an equal basis. The prevailing party, as determined by the arbitrator, shall be entitled to an award of its reasonable attorney fees.
- You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure of the benefit of and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. The failure of the ASTERVEDA HEALTH CARE. to enforce your strict performance of any term of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of such term and will not be considered a waiver or limit that party’s right thereafter to insist upon strict adherence to that term or any other term of this Agreement. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim of cause of action arising from or relating to the use of the Site or this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or will be permanently barred. The “Liability Disclaimer” provisions of this Agreement are for the benefit of ASTERVEDA HEALTH CARE. Entities as defined herein, and each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce these provisions directly against your on its own behalf.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, contact our Customer Service.